A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Friday, February 17, 2006

Eastern Europe, Part II

Everyone I've talked to who's ever visited it has raved incessantly about the city... and so I finally succumbed to the temptation. Next week's destination? Budapest. The university break is pleasantly long, so excursions to Vienna, Austria, and Ljubljana, Slovenia, are also being considered. Next time I'll try to hit Belgrade, Bratislava, Bucharest and Zagreb. So many choices, so little time!

1 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Zach, are you at least going to try to check out the Olympics? Seems you've missed the best runs: snowboard, snowboard cross, downhill & speed skating. But I'm sure there's some good runs to catch! BTW, really enjoy your travelogue and living viariously through you, and still I envy you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home