A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm cursed

The travel gods are angry. The flight to Chicago was uneventful and my connection to Paris was only four gates away, so that wasn't rushed. Only as I was laying down on the three middle seats (the flight was almost empty, with perhaps 40 people total on the 280-passenger jet), somewhere south of Greenland, did it hit me: I forgot my keys. The search is on at home, but meanwhile I'm about to go to campus to beg the residence hall matron to at least let me use a duplicate key (if they have one) to drop off my bags. I'm staying optimistic: my semesters always start out like this. It can't get worse... can it?

5 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this is a result of your failure to replace the hidden spare key on the purple bubble? (which of course I replaced last Saturday so as not to encounter a similar fate at the least desirable time).....should they be found at home, we will FEDEX them ASAP!!

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if everything went as planned, what the heck would you write about in your blog?....
Am I a huge geek because I'm glad you're updating it again? I think I'm doing my year abroad all over again, just vicariously

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zach! So did you get in your room??? You need to tell us about your holiday at home....xoxox Aunt Mary

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Talked to your dad last night and that's one heck of an expensive lock out! Looking forward to your updates.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent.
I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are
saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.

My page :: Michael Kors Outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home