A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Ce weekend

I just signed up for a trip for foreign students to Nice Cote d'Azur. It leaves Friday afternoon and returns Sunday evening, I think. For 160 euros ($196.29 USD), here's what we'll do:
"Nice, capital of the Azur coast, situated on the Mediterranean, at the foot of the Bay of Angels, is renowned for the charm of its location, its tourist appeal and rich artistic and cultural attractions. You'll visit Nice's old town center, a Picasso museum in Antibes, an oceanography museum (MarineLand) in Monaco, and the cities of Cannes and St. Paul de Vence. Nice's beaches are pebbly, but you'll find fine sand in Cannes and Antibes."
I'm bringing my swimsuit. Anyone want any souvenirs?

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do well-endowed wealthy Italian men qualify as souvenirs? no? well, i suppose a ferrari will have to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home