A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another Jazz Festival!

I'm really behind on pictures, so I'll try to catch up quick. Here are some photos from a jazz concert we went to at the top of the Bastille at the end of March on a rather seasonable day. Before the hour-long trek up, Ben, Rachel, Christine, Maria, Jenny and I are all in high spirits!


Even with the clouds, we had surprisingly high visibility (AKA none of the usual Grenoble smog!).


Our VIP seats.


There were a couple different bands who played but these cheery fellows at the end were our favorite.


I love the old Bastille fortifications!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the pictures and Brillant VIP seating! Are you returning home with beard???!!!! Love ya..mean it Aunt Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home