A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Friday, March 24, 2006

Bloquage

Here's a look at what the term "university blockades" actually means.


I'm not enrolled in any classes at this university, but it's on my walk to school and often has the most interesting barricades, along with interesting people standing outside, friendly and eager to discuss.


The political science building (Institut d'Etudes Politiques) is blockaded by, creatively, an uprooted tree, construction barriers and chain-link fences.


Here's Stendhal, the university where I take my French classes. Anyone need a shopping cart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home