A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Dutch made remarkably hosts, but they lag behind their fellow Europeans in labeling random statues. I wish I knew who this was.

The perfect Amsterdam street. I want to live there!

The guest bed. Yes, the bed is in a box. I can't imagine how claustrophobic sleeping in there would have been.

This the "Waag," (the Dutch are exceptionally fond of the letter A.) an old city fort. Now, instead of serving up flaming arrows it offers delicious turkey and bacon club sandwiches.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too much Heineken to look at, let alone contemplate drinking..Ah Zach I could!
aunt mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home