A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Friday, May 05, 2006

An eclectic mix

I have a daunting number of pictures to post but mounting homework obligations (gasp) and increasingly lovely weather are going to force me to summarize the past several weeks with just a handful of photos. Without further ado, the first installment:

A couple weeks ago we had a Swedish-Australian-American crepe night and after hours of begging, the chefs consented to let me dabble in the kitchen. Penelope coached me in the creation of this monstrosity:


Jenny, the crepe-flipping master:


On the Monday following Easter, about 15 of us went to L'Ile d'Amour for an afternoon full of BBQs and games:


Another view of the beautiful 2 Alpes ski station that I frequented several times in March and April:


More pictures from Avignon, Nimes, Montpellier, Stockholm and Uppsala coming soon!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now youre in trouble..paents will expect Sunday Brunch prepaed by oldest son! !!
xoxoxo
aunt Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home