A Year in Grenoble

I'm a junior at Arizona State and majoring in French and Political Science. I'm spending my third year abroad, in Grenoble, France. You can read about the city here. This site will chronicle my adventures...

Friday, September 23, 2005

It's going down today

"Tomorrow, 5:15pm in the park."

My ex-roommate sent me that cryptic text message last night, apparently in reference to her giving me my pillow I left during my hasty departure from her apartment, along with the mail I've received over the past couple weeks. I'm going to the impromptu rendezvous with a couple of friends who have a car, so we'll be able to make a quick getaway if the situation sours. Maybe I'll try to take my camera and take a few spy photos... once my mail is safely in my possession, of course.

I'll continue the picture posting later tonight, along with a verdict on how the mail drop went, but to keep you satiated, here's a picture I took while having lunch at Nice's Atmosphere Cafe. I have no idea what this man is smoking, and neither did any of my lunch companions. I guessed, "a twig." Anyone have any other ideas?

P.S. You can click on the pictures to enlarge them! (:::nudge, nudge, Dad::::)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home